Facebook Timeline: Activate now!!
Saturday, September 24, 2011| Surbhi Verma
Once again Facebook is going to make another big change, this time its the layout of your profile page. Facebook has announced it as 'Facebook timeline', this will show timeline of all your activities, your posted stories, your pics from the date you joined Facebook at one place. So its kinda scrapbook of your entire facebook life!!
Go to the link below..To know more about Facebook timeline and Sign up..
Facebook timeline is not available for all at this time, it will take time if you subscribe by the above link, but if you are really eager to have timeline now, then you can get it now just by following some steps.
Facebook has already released timeline only for developers, so for getting timeline now you need to be a facebook app. developer(don't worry- its very easy), just follow the steps below:
1. log into your facebook account, then open this link.. https://developers.facebook.com/apps
If have not already enabled developer's mode then it will ask you to Allow Facebook developer's mode. press Allow.http://www.techbyte4u.com/
2. Now in opened page you will see 'Create New Application', click on that.
3. Now give any name to your application, unique namespace, agree to the Platform Privacy agreement and click on 'continue'.
4. Now in opened page, you will find 'open graph' in left side, open it > click on 'get started'
5. Now fill anything in text boxs given there and click on 'get started'.
6. After finishing 5th step, a new page will be open. now just skip all this and jump to your facebook profile. there you will get a pop up notification, an invite to try Timeline > click on 'Get it now'.http://www.techbyte4u.com/
7. Now you can see the new timeline profile, set it up the way you like, and then click on 'Publish Now'.
If you want more information and tutorials about Facebook, check out other posts under category Facebook.
Posted in Facebook Tips
4 comments for this post
Leave a reply
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
TechByte4U on Facebook
free idm, serial key Internet Download Manager(also known as Idman) is an excellent internet download accelerator that will care of...
Before writing more about hacking, i was thinking to let the innocent people know about hacking and how hackers perform their hacking o...
A mazing Photo Effects An online Photo Editor with more than hundred photo effects where you can upload your pics and get an amazing p...
How to send messages to all guests in Facebook events... Facebook Trick On Facebook sometimes people need to send any information or m...
Hey Friends, In my last post i have told you about the browser's fact of storing passwords after prompting 'Do you want t...
For times when you want to browse something Private, you must browse in ' incognito mode' of your chrome or Firefox Browser ...
How to inverse colors on a Picture. " Stare at the image then close your eyes, you will see Jesus." When first time I sa...
Free SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator Registration Serial Number SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator is designed to optimize the netwo...
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is a bootable antivirus CD that scans and clean your system from viruses and malwares. The application should...
By using Orkut on Google Chrome... when we see any other person's album, on the pics the right click property is Disabled So that we can...
September 24, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Thanks surbhi. but it is asking for a verification code when creating a new app.
September 24, 2011 at 10:33 PM
developer's mode works only for verified users, and you can do that either by verifying ur mobile no. or credit card no.
September 26, 2011 at 6:58 AM
Ohk Thanks it helped a lot. But some mobile carriers aren't up there. that's why I asked that question. but now i have got a very good profile.
October 22, 2011 at 5:34 AM
it's awesome thanks surbhi!!! :)