Automate Repetitive tasks using Mouse/Macro Recorders
Sunday, March 4, 2012| Surbhi Verma
Through out a day, almost all computer user do many repetitive tasks on computer and internet. If you are one of them, then Macro recorders can help you to reduce the stress of repetitive tasks from your hands and wrists by automating the repetitive tasks for you.
Using Macro recorders you can record all your frequently used or repetitive sequences of keystrokes and mouse movements and later you can play your recording to automatically do the same tasks for you. Even you can create auto bots Macro also using such softwares.
Some possible repetitive tasks can be the following:
1. Taking backup of your files
2. Opening the browser, login or opening all your favorite websites / web pages.
3. Follow/unfollow your followers in bulk on twitter
4. Like/Dislike FB pages in bulk
Though there are many Macro records available on web, I have tested only a few and found JitBit Macro recorder best among them. It is easy to record and play keystrokes and mouse clicks using Jitbit. It also have many predefined commands too, to make your task easier.
How to Use Macro recorders (JitBit):
The procedure of recording sequence of operations is almost same for all Macro recorder, you can download and use any of your choice.But here I am the idea to record and play repetitive operations using JitBit.
1. Download 40 days Trial version of JitBit and install it on your computer.
2. After installation, click on the RECORD button at top left and start performing the operations you want to record.
3. Click on stop button when you finish your work. It will record everything you did from the start to the end of recording.
4. Once you stop, you can see the complete list of all tasks you performed with the mouse coordinates under the command section. You can delete any or can insert any other too.
5. Now whenever you want to automate the recorded repetitive tasks, press the play button. And it will do all work for you.
6. Shortcuts are very important to record/play/pause or stop any recording. Some shortcuts are:
- ctrl+R to start a new recording
- ctrl + P to play/pause a recording
- ctrl+ Q to stop
7. In the left pannel you can see many buttons, you can make use them too in your recording to perform some useful operations.
**You can schedule your recording time to automatic play/perform any operations even when you are away from your computer.
Posted in Useful Softwares
1 comments for this post
Leave a reply
TechByte4U on Facebook
Windows Genuine Notifications is a problem that every computer operator faces in her life. It notifies you if a copy of Windows XP is not ge...
In this Tutorial i m giving detail description about a firefox Addon Flash and video Download about which i have also told in my last...
last week a person requested here to explain how to make a fake login page of Facebook.. So i am giving a lesson here about making fake ...
Login as administrator Administrator password can be changed easily without knowing its password. Thing needed is just access to that co...
You have no more need to read the long Pdf files line by line. Now feel free, coz your pdf will read out itself for you. Many peo...
These days I spend most of the time with books and laptop in reading and learning new things. A week ago I downloaded an e-book named The H...
Hack Google plus I hope till now all of you know what is google plus, so i am not going to write more about Google plus here. If yo...
In response to query asked by Ameer Hasan Malik Did you forget your windows login password? or want to access Admin account in schoo...
If the partition is deleted, your vital and important data stored on those partitions may become inaccessible which may create many har...
Hello Friends, Gmail and Yahoo don't have facility to add Animated signature and even in gmail you can't add html signatures al...