Scan Suspecious Files Online> Through 39 Best Antiviruses in one time
Tuesday, April 13, 2010| Surbhi Verma
Many time we need to scan any downloaded software to scan before installation, and check email attachments for viruses..... yeah we normally have one antivirus in our pc to scan all this... but after scanning can we say surely that the result is correct.... ofcourse NoT!!!!
So How it would be if you scan your file from one antivirus and got results from many and best antiviruses of world like AVG, McAfee, Avira, Symantec, Microsoft, kaspersky and many more......
Yes, You can do it by scanning the suspecious files online using Virustotal.com.....
About Virus Total.com
VirusTotal is a service developed by Hispasec Sistemas, an independent IT Security laboratory, that uses several command line versions of antivirus engines, updated regularly with official signature files published by their respective developers.
This is a list of the companies that participate in VirusTotal with their antivirus engines.
- AhnLab (V3)
- Antiy Labs (Antiy-AVL)
- Aladdin (eSafe)
- ALWIL (Avast! Antivirus)
- Authentium (Command Antivirus)
- AVG Technologies (AVG)
- Avira (AntiVir)
- Cat Computer Services (Quick Heal)
- ClamAV (ClamAV)
- Comodo (Comodo)
- CA Inc. (Vet)
- Doctor Web, Ltd. (DrWeb)
- Emsi Software GmbH (a-squared)
- Eset Software (ESET NOD32)
- Fortinet (Fortinet)
- FRISK Software (F-Prot)
- F-Secure (F-Secure)
- G DATA Software (GData)
- Hacksoft (The Hacker)
- Hauri (ViRobot)
- Ikarus Software (Ikarus)
- INCA Internet (nProtect)
- K7 Computing (K7AntiVirus)
- Kaspersky Lab (AVP)
- McAfee (VirusScan)
- Microsoft (Malware Protection)
- Norman (Norman Antivirus)
- Panda Security (Panda Platinum)
- PC Tools (PCTools)
- Prevx (Prevx1)
- Rising Antivirus (Rising)
- Secure Computing (SecureWeb)
- BitDefender GmbH (BitDefender)
- Sophos (SAV)
- Sunbelt Software (Antivirus)
- Symantec (Norton Antivirus)
- VirusBlokAda (VBA32)
- Trend Micro (TrendMicro)
- VirusBuster (VirusBuster)
How to Scan files using Virus total>>>
1. Email Attatchments>
Create a new message with firstname.lastname@example.org as destination address of your email.
- Write SCAN in the Subject field.
- Attach the file to be scanned. Such file must not exceed 20 MB in size. If the attached file is larger, the system will reject it automatically.
- You will receive an email with a report of the file analysis. Response time will vary depending on the load of the system at the time of placing your request.
2.Files On Computer>>>
There are 2 methods To scan files on computer;
1. Go to http://www.virustotal.com/ and browse file from your pc and send it.
2. Download the VirusTotal Uploader to directly send files from your system using the context menu as showing in picture below>
Download virus Total uploader> Download Now
If you want more information and tutorials about Antivirus and Security, check out other posts under category Antivirus and Security Tips.
0 comments for this post
Leave a reply
TechByte4U on Facebook
free idm, serial key Internet Download Manager(also known as Idman) is an excellent internet download accelerator that will care of...
Internet Download Manager 6.07 Registration Serial Number free idm, serial key Hi Friends, In this tutorial i am gonna explain a way...
last week a person requested here to explain how to make a fake login page of Facebook.. So i am giving a lesson here about making fake ...
Through out a day, almost all computer user do many repetitive tasks on computer and internet. If you are one of them, then Macro recor...
Hello friends, Today i am gonna provide you genuine keys for windows 7. People who dont know how to how to make your window genuine by repla...
Previously i have posted about how to hack any account using phishing pages.... Now in this post i m gonna explain how you can make phi...
Many people ask me daily "please tell me how to hack any email id". After reading this tutorial all of you will know how to...
Free winrar, Full version Winrar, Winrar Serial key I guess everyone know what is Winrar, and what it works. So without going into t...
Hey Friends, In my last post i have told you about the browser's fact of storing passwords after prompting 'Do you want t...
How to inverse colors on a Picture. " Stare at the image then close your eyes, you will see Jesus." When first time I sa...