How to create Flash eCards Using PowerPoint
Monday, October 4, 2010| Surbhi Verma
In response to Query by pinky
eCards are convenient way to send sentiments from humor to sympathy, a great way to wish on birthday, anniversary or just telling someone you care... There are many sites on which you can get Free eCards, of course many of them are very good and relevant to occasion or purpose but what would be better than an 'eCard created by Self'.
There are many sites and softwares offers the facility to create Flash ecards. Some of them are free but Many good one's charge fee.
Here in this tutorial i am gonna teach you all to make Flash ecards using MS Power Point.
Follow the steps:
1. Open PowerPoint, insert first slide, add the title of your greeting card in first slide.
2. Insert new slides after the title slide and enter clip art, photos or any other graphics, which u like according to ur theme and purpose.
3. Design All slides one by one.
4. Insert Animations:
- After finishing the graphic work on all slides, Click the "Animation" Tab in menu bar and Select animation styles for your Slides.
- You can also give Transition time for any Pic or clip art of the slide also using "Custom Animation".
- Also select time interval in between 2 slides. For this select Box in front of 'Automatically After' written in very right of menu Bar. and give it some 'time'.
- You can also add any song or music that can be start playing automatically with the eCard. For that Go to "Insert" Tab, click on Sound, then select any song of your choice. Then it will ask you that how you want to be played this song: Automatically or after clicking. Click on Automatically if you want that the song should play Automatically with start of slides.
- Now a Speaker Symbol will appear. If will want to hide it, then click on "send to back" after selecting that symbol.
- Now select option "Play Across Slides" in "Play Sound" drop down if you want to play the selected song during all Slides.
6. When you finish all slides, save it with format ppsx format. and your flash card is ready :)
Or you can save it in ppt format then convert this ppt into .swf/ .mov /.wmv format using softwares available online. Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube is a good softwares for this purpose.
You can also create ecards on this site:http://www.greetos.com/
Posted in Animation Tips
1 comments for this post
Leave a reply
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
TechByte4U on Facebook
free idm, serial key Internet Download Manager(also known as Idman) is an excellent internet download accelerator that will care of...
Before writing more about hacking, i was thinking to let the innocent people know about hacking and how hackers perform their hacking o...
A mazing Photo Effects An online Photo Editor with more than hundred photo effects where you can upload your pics and get an amazing p...
How to send messages to all guests in Facebook events... Facebook Trick On Facebook sometimes people need to send any information or m...
Hey Friends, In my last post i have told you about the browser's fact of storing passwords after prompting 'Do you want t...
For times when you want to browse something Private, you must browse in ' incognito mode' of your chrome or Firefox Browser ...
How to inverse colors on a Picture. " Stare at the image then close your eyes, you will see Jesus." When first time I sa...
Free SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator Registration Serial Number SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator is designed to optimize the netwo...
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is a bootable antivirus CD that scans and clean your system from viruses and malwares. The application should...
By using Orkut on Google Chrome... when we see any other person's album, on the pics the right click property is Disabled So that we can...
October 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Good work for us...:)