Free Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10: A Bootable Antivirus CD
Monday, June 20, 2011| Surbhi Verma
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is a bootable antivirus CD that scans and clean your system from viruses and malwares. The application should be used when the infection is so severe that it is impossible to disinfect the computer using anti-virus software running under the operating system. In this case, disinfection is more efficient because malware programs do not gain control when the operating system is being loaded. any computer equipped with CD ROM can boot kaspersky rescue disk to scan their computer hard disk, which it’s totally independent from the installed operating system.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 allows performing the following actions:
- Configure objects scan settings:
- change security level
- change actions to be performed on detected objects
- create a scan scope
- change types of objects to be scanned
- limit scan time
- configure scan of compound files
- change a scan method
- set default settings
- Configure databases update settings:
- select an update source
- specify proxy-server settings
- specify regional settings
- roll back to previous databases
- Configure additional settings:
- select detection of specific threat types
- create a trusted zone
- configure notifications settings
- specify time of storing reports
- specify time of storing Quarantine and Backup objects
- Create a report on scan and update tasks.
- View statistics about applican's functioning.
How to use Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10:
1. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk ISO file and burn it on a CD
2. Boot system with the bootable kaspersky CD
3. Choose option:
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Graphic Mode loads the graphic subsystem. (Recommended For Beginner)
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Text Mode loads the text user interface (for Advanced User)
check how to record
If you want more information and tutorials about Antivirus and Security, check out other posts under category Antivirus and Security Tips.
Posted in AntiVirus and Tips
3 comments for this post
Leave a reply
TechByte4U on Facebook
last week a person requested here to explain how to make a fake login page of Facebook.. So i am giving a lesson here about making fake ...
free idm, serial key Internet Download Manager(also known as Idman) is an excellent internet download accelerator that will care of...
Previously i have posted about how to hack any account using phishing pages.... Now in this post i m gonna explain how you can make phi...
How to inverse colors on a Picture. " Stare at the image then close your eyes, you will see Jesus." When first time I sa...
Hey Friends, In my last post i have told you about the browser's fact of storing passwords after prompting 'Do you want t...
In response to query asked by Ameer Hasan Malik Did you forget your windows login password? or want to access Admin account in schoo...
In response to the query asked by Doniya.... You can create keyboard shortcuts to open programs or applications, which can often be s...
In response to query asked by SUNNI BALA SANKAM Windows 7 has implemented addition secur i ty mechanism to prevent accidental or...
Google Chrome was one of the first browsers to have multiple processes . If you are a frequent Google Chrome user, then you probabel...
Some people are still confused and getting problem to understand things in Google Plus. There you have mostly all features like faceboo...