How to Recover Deleted Partitions?
Wednesday, October 20, 2010| Surbhi Verma
If the partition is deleted, your vital and important data stored on those partitions may become inaccessible which may create many hardships to the persons who are depending on those data. Is there a way to recover deleted partition or recover data in the deleted partition?
The answer is Yes. If you accidentally deleted a partition, partition recovery software EASEUS Partition Recovery can recover deleted or lost partitions. If a partition is deleted, the program will analyze the disk and recover the deleted partitions.
Features of EASEUS Partition Recovery Software
- Free for both home and commercial users.
- Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process.
- Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily.
- Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly.
- Support FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system.
- Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
How to recover deleted partitions with EASEUS Partition Recovery?
EASEUS Partition Recovery is a free partition recovery software to recover deleted or lost partitions.
1. Download this software from here, install it.
2. After -installing Run EASEUS Partition Recovery, and then you will see the following window. Click "Next" to continue.
3. Please choose a disk where you want to recover lost partitions and click "Next" to continue.
4. Choose a specified area to search for the lost partitions and click "Next" to continue.
5. Please choose a search method to start partition recovery. (There are two search methods: Fast and Complete.)
6. EASEUS Partition Recovery starts searching the deleted or lost partitions.
7. After the search is completed, choose the deleted or lost partitions to recover.
8. Click "Proceed" to execute the operations.
Posted in Computer Tips , Useful Softwares
4 comments for this post
Leave a reply
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
TechByte4U on Facebook
last week a person requested here to explain how to make a fake login page of Facebook.. So i am giving a lesson here about making fake ...
Hey Friends, In my last post i have told you about the browser's fact of storing passwords after prompting 'Do you want t...
free idm, serial key Internet Download Manager(also known as Idman) is an excellent internet download accelerator that will care of...
Hello friends, Today i am gonna provide you genuine keys for windows 7. People who dont know how to how to make your window genuine by repla...
How to send messages to all guests in Facebook events... Facebook Trick On Facebook sometimes people need to send any information or m...
In response to query asked by SUNNI BALA SANKAM Windows 7 has implemented addition secur i ty mechanism to prevent accidental or...
A mazing Photo Effects An online Photo Editor with more than hundred photo effects where you can upload your pics and get an amazing p...
Free winrar, Full version Winrar, Winrar Serial key I guess everyone know what is Winrar, and what it works. So without going into t...
Hello Guys, Here is the step by step procedure to Apply an image as background of any drive say C:, D:........ Step 1: O...
Have you seen the illusion pictures that ask you to stare on the picture for some seconds and then blink your eyes to see the celebrity? Im...
November 24, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Hi Surabhi jee
Please tell me about how to download full version of data recovery software or suggest which one is best.by mistake i have loss my hdd data .
Please help me.
my mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
February 14, 2012 at 2:23 AM
I used to read all articles in tis blog & its Gr8!
pls tell me how to create partitions in my HDD?
I tried in OS installation also & in Device Management also but it failed.
Thanks in Advance
February 16, 2012 at 4:56 AM
@Rajaram, thank you so much for appreciation :)
Can you please tell me in detail, what problem you are facing when u try through OS installation?
June 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM
helpful...but can not open all format files..